LIKE THIS? LET ME KNOW ON FACEBOOK!

Monday, September 6, 2010

A Thank You From Me To All Of You

I just wanted to take a moment out to thank all of the readers, all those who comment on my blog posts, my followers here and at The Blog Frog.com, including all of the supporters I have behind me, and, of course, my family and friends that have always been there for me telling me to "shut up and do what you gotta do...be happy and never settle!" I love honesty, without the "bs"...those are what "true friends" really are!!!

Over the past few months I have learned so much about how much people, compete strangers, really do care about lending a helping hand and friendly words of wisdom. That has meant more to me than all the money in the world and has proved to me how blessed we ALL are!

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and will continue to do whatever I can to help others as I too have received assistance along this amazing, transformational journey.

I am grateful that I have been able to grasp so many great inspirations from those I've met over such a short period of time. I see great things and as long as I keep the best interests of others, including myself, within all that I do and in my heart. 
Stay positive and all rewards have the chance to exceed all expectations, in turn, creating extraordinary miracles we endure each and every day.

I consider life to be an awesome adventure that keeps going until one wants it to stop, but who wants that right? :)

As I have stated a million times...

" WELCOME EVERY CHANGE AS AN OPPORTUNITY, NEVER GIVE UP ON DREAMS, STAY POSITIVE, HOLD LOVE HIGH WITHIN YOUR HEART IN EVERYTHING YOU DO AND WITH EACH STEP YOU DECIDE TO TAKE IN ORDER TO BE HUMBLE AND HAPPY WITH THE LIFE YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN."
Enhanced by Zemanta
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Absolutely - I feel the same way re: so thankful! Keep up the great blogging!