For the last 5 years I have been learning a very valuable lesson with every instance, situation, action, and/or choice I make. I’ve come to realize the only actual concern needs to be for the relevance of the "bigger picture" with every decision within my life.
The current goal now is to create positive reinforcement for what individuals need or want in order to better their lives and all it entails, as others have done so for me.
I'm not a medical professional with a degree or anything of that nature, but I can help guide those who have questions by each week explaining my experiences on both a personal level and spiritual.
Upon every decision presented, do you ever ask yourself at least one of the following before finalizing your choice…
- How will the people I care about in my life be impacted?
- Will this encourage others or could I potentially lose respect or trust?
- What it could do for me if I choose no? Yes?
- If I choose this, how can I ensure the end result will be positive? Can I even guarantee or promise a positive outcome to my family and/or myself?
- Am I hurting anyone throughout this process?
- How do I know it's the right option? What are the facts? Pros? Cons?
- What are the benefits versus repercussions or consequences?
My motto has always been, "Everything happens for a reason". I believe that whole heartily. Receive every experience, opportunity, failure, mistake or otherwise, with pride and an open mind.
"IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH HOW YOUR LIFE IS TODAY, THEN CHANGE IT FOR TOMORROW"
Thank you all for visiting my site and truly hope you have taken something with you and come back anytime.