LIKE THIS? LET ME KNOW ON FACEBOOK!

Friday, September 17, 2010

PROUD TO ANNOUNCE: "THE NEW SWIFT GIFTS SHOP"!!!

Ok, ok, ok....I finally came to a final decision on the title for my shop at Improve Life!!
I changed the gifts around a bit to ensure the best quality and quantity for the needs of those looking for the absolute sweetest deals around.
  • Every single product is solely hand-picked by yours truly. 
  • All are perfect for anyone, anytime and for any occasion.
  • A pretty sweet feature has also been added: When clicking on a products desired or of general interest, a comparison will appear providing other stores and competitor pricing so you KNOW these items placed into this blog are the best....or not. 
  • If an item's value is shown to be better somewhere else, you're in luck, because those products can still be purchased through the same page and link, without the hassle of opening a ton of sites and searching for something possibly not even in stock. If you know me, you know I am not one to waste my own time, let alone yours!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITHOUT HESITATION SHOULD ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ARISE, OTHER THAN THAT....HAPPY SHOPPING AND WELCOME TO:
ABOVE, THE LINK IS TAKEN DIRECTLY TO "THE NEW SWIFT GIFTS SHOP" OR THERE ARE SEVERAL MORE THAT CAN BE DISCOVERED THROUGHOUT MY BLOG.

Thank you as always for the support and commenting on my blog...from who wants to see more of what to who wants to see less of something...Remember, I made this site for you and it is all of you that help me strive to do my best, each and everyday.
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

No comments: