LIKE THIS? LET ME KNOW ON FACEBOOK!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Being Grateful For What You Have

Sometimes we only look at the positive aspects of our lives and forget what really matters. Recently, I have vowed to make sure I write down something(s) I am thankful that I have in my life. I began this by looking into ways to create abundance within my life and found that logging the things that mean most to you each day can actually bring on a more positive and abundant being.

I would love for you all to try this and let me know in a month or so if and/or how your life has changed if you have chosen to take on this simple daily task with me. Also, tell me what it is in your life that you are now grateful for.

Thank you as always and I look forward to reading some of your comments.
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
Blog Gadgets

No comments: